• American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS): Annual Meeting: April 19 – 23, 2013
• The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO): Annual Meeting: May 5 -9, 2013
• 5th World Glaucoma Congress (WGC): July 17-20, 2013
• European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS): Annual Meeting: October 5 -9, 2013
• American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO): Annual Meeting: November 16-19, 2013
Icon Bioscience, Inc. (IBI) is a privately held company focused on the development and commercialization of novel ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, based on its proprietary drug delivery platform, Verisome®.
IBI's Verisome® drug delivery technology is the most advanced, yet simplest system for controlling the release of intraocular therapeutic agents in the eye for extended periods of time. Its unmatched versatility can support products individually formulated to meet the specific clinical requirements of a given active agent targeting a specific ophthalmic disease.
IBI's current portfolio consists of seven (7) proprietary products, all targeting significant unmet ophthalmic medical needs. These include two (2) products at the clinical stage of development with two (2) more scheduled to begin human trials in 2013. Over 200 patients have been administered products based on the Verisome® drug delivery technology. IBI has also executed research agreements with multiple global pharmaceutical companies.